SAVE COVENTRY SPEEDWAY
Brandon Stadium: Notice of Meeting 26 May 2016
Pete Lawrence and myself feel it is time to hold another public meeting on the proposed redevelopment of Brandon Stadium and we hope to attract a heathy turnout from the speedway and stock car fraternity as well as local residents.
There is lot to catch up on such as the representations we made to the Rugby Local Plan, the potential new stadium proposals, arrangements for the 2017 season, the application made to designate the existing stadium as an asset of community value (ACV).
A draft agenda is set out below and if anyone has suggestions to add or amend this please let us know. We hope to see as many of you as possible there but please remember this meeting like our first meeting last July isn't a protest meeting - it is a constructive forum for keeping the fans in touch with what is planned for the future at Brandon and for speedway and stock car racing.
Save Brandon Stadium 7.30 to 10pm Thursday 26 May 2016
Scarman House Lecture Theatre
Scarman House Conference Centre
University of Warwick
CV4 7SH and Conference Park: CV4 7AL
This postcode will direct you to Gibbet Hill Road, the main road through the University. When you reach the campus, you’ll find signposts for Radcliffe, Scarman and Conference Park (Signed Central Campus).
- See more at: http://www.warwickconferences.com/about-us/how-to-find-us#sthash.lnUgQQZo.dpuf
1. Welcome and introductions.
2. Recap: what has happened to date.
3. Contributions and updates will be invited from Jeremy Heaver (Stadium Manager and Coventry Motofest), Mick Horton (Coventry Speedway), Rugby Borough Council and Binley Woods, Brandon & Bretford Parish Councils and Frampton's.
5. Q&A and open discussion.
6. Summary of key action points.